2012 was a special year. Poptropicapages was created, we posted 90 posts, 9 islands released. we will have a poll to vote on your favorite island in 2012! Also, next tuesday (January 8) is our first birthday! All this week, we will post the Zomberry island walkthroughs on youtube. We hope 2013 has fun Islands released
this is part 5 of our video walkthrough. part 6 is on our youtube channel
Yesterday afternoon was the release of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (from now on we will call it Chocolate Factory) to members! non-members get a limited demo. 4 mischevious children are scattered throughout the factory and it’s up to you to find them!
Part 5 and 6 for Super Villain Island comes this weekend. Chocolate Factory Island will come to non-members on December 6th!
It’s official! the Poptropica creators have revealed the release date: tomorrow, November 15 2012! we will post when it’s available (and when we can get to it)! hopefully, we can get a walkthrough next week and can finish the one for Super Villain Island (we are very behind as you can see)!
check out our youtube channel for part 4. part 5 coming soon!
Because of technical difficulties, part 3 of our walkthrough had to be written. Here it is!
1. In Black Widow’s dream, equip the sprayer with turpentine(paint thinner) and enter the first painting, the Black Widow will get mad and send her spider minions after you.
2 in the first painting, get the shrinking potion in the upper right corner.In the second painting, the crystal key is hanging on the crecent moon. the third painting has no item to get. be sure to clean up the grafiti in each painting!
3. after cleaning the grafiti, the Black Widow will try to stop you from destroying her portrait. when you get near her painting, try to spray it.
4. the Black Widow will die after you destroy her portrait.
5. pick up the paintbrush totem.
6. enter Capt’n Crawfish’s dream
7. walk to the right to a ship in the bottle without waking the sleeping pirates!
8. use shrinking potion to enter bottle
9. jump onto the masts and trap the pirates in the boxes without waking them up!
10. with the pirates in boxes, go to the deck andget to the cannons without pirates sleeping on them. on the deck above, there are rolling cannons with pirates.
11.fire the cannons when there are no pirates in the way.
12. the bottle will crack and you will return to normal height. you will get the ship as Capt’n Crawfish’s totem
13. exit the dream
We hope this was helpful! part 4 will (hopefully) be in video!
Happy Halloween Poptropicans! You should check out the Haunted House gold card in the Poptropica store to celebrate this sweet holiday! check out our youtube channel(http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogwhtxcmgCBU4LHnaqFtnA?feature=results_main) for part 2 of our walkthrough. part 3 will be written this weekend!
By: Brave Shark
First, we would like to apologize for the lack of Super Villain Island walkthroughs. We are still getting everything together for you! Now for the good stuff:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is coming to Poptropica! I guess the Creators were right about making it into an island (we thought it was another prank!). We will have more about this island and hopefully, the next parts of Super Villain Island!
by: Slippery Penguin
This is part 1 of our Super Villain Island Walkthrough! hope it’s helpful!
1. When you arrive on the island, you are in an oil rig
2. Jump up to the top left of the rig and enter the office.
3. watch the cutscene that shows the manager talking to a scientist on the phone.
4. talk to the lady, she’ll let you use the helicopter to get to Dr. Jupiter’s island (the scientist)
5. exit the office and the helicopter lands. click on the helicpter and you fly away.
6. there is a cutscene of the helicopter flying into a storm.
7. the pilot tells you to jump because he can’t land on the island because of the wind. he gives you a walkie talkie to call him if you need a lift.
8. when you jump, there is a minigame! you need to watch out for lightning (or it’ll burn a hole in your parachute)
9. when you land in the water, jump on the rocks to the flat space with a wall.
10. walk to the extreme right and jump up near the security camera, this triggers somthing to open a hole in the wall, click enter.
11. inside the building, you realize you’re in Erewhon Prison”Poptropica’s most advanced supermax facility”- Security guard at the prison’s entance.
12. walk to the right and talk to the main security guard. he lets you pass through security. It’s actually fun to watch!
13. at the end of security click enter on the door to the guard room.
14. talk to the guards and walk right to the elevator and click on the buttons and click enter.
15. as you go up, you can see villains from past islands! comment on who you see!
16. in the lab, go down to Dr. Jupiter. Doesnt he look fimiliar??
I’m sorry that we cant post video walkthroughs, stupid Google wont let us make an account! we can’t get to youtube without a google account!
By: Brave Shark
Hi guys, Brave Shark here! I’m sorry to say that our team is still working on Super Villain Island and the walkthrough should be posted tomorrow or this weekend. I’m extremely exited to be on the Poptropica Pages team! I am currently not a member and have completed 5 of Poptropica’s 30 islands. I am looking forward to many more posts on this website!