2012 was a special year. Poptropicapages was created, we posted 90 posts, 9 islands released. we will have a poll to vote on your favorite island in 2012! Also, next tuesday (January 8) is our first birthday! All this week, we will post the Zomberry island walkthroughs on youtube. We hope 2013 has fun Islands released
by: Purple Octopus
Late last night the Poptropica Creators announced the next Island:
This island is the return of : Binary Bard, Black Widow, Dr. Hare and Captain Crawfish. It is coming this fall! this can’t be good for Poptropica!
This Post will also feature the final part of our Lunar Colony walkthrough
1. use the bio waste door and jump to the eye change station and change your eyes to purple ( it has to be purple!)
2. exit the lab and drive Southwest to a circular building (the Bio-dome) and park the buggy there
3. enter the dome, it turns out there is no gravity here
4. Swim to the right and get a cork, swim up ( watch for the sprayers( they stop every few seconds)) to the top
5. swim left under the sprayer that doesnt stop and plug it with the cork
6 . swim up to the door that was previously blocked by the mist and enter it. swim to the top there a person is and click on her (Commander Salerno)
7. after you have a conversation with her about aliens and geiger counters, she leaves and drops her key card. pick it up and leave the Biodome
8. there is a short chase scene when you follow Salerno by buggy north to another base ( the Rock Lab)
9. click on the eye scanner ( you need the purple eyes for this) and are allowed in.
10. switch the conveyer belts to get down to the bottom. at the bottom walk right and do the same to get to the top right corner (the enterance to the rock lab is the top left)
11. enter the top right door ( this is the Rock Lab Vehicle Bay).climb to the top left corner and click on the white sheet ( it’s the giger counter Salerno was talking about to find the last alien monolith).
12. jump to the top center platform and knock over the far left beam
13 . return to the geiger counter and push it down the beam as a ramp and onto the buggy
14 drive the buggy around and use the meter as a guide ( the redder the meter is, the closer you are)
15. click on the purple X and use the hook to pull out the monolith, a purple light will shine, drive the buggy along the line to a place where it crosses a red light and click enter
16. Salerno meets you and starts digging, you then fall into the Alien Base
17. walk right to the end of the mysterious Alien tunnel and click on the switch. It opens a portal to an Alien World!!! Salerno jumps in and is never seen again
18. you then return to Earth and get the medallion
We will have more on Super Villain Island soon! BYE!
by: Slippery Penguin
here is part 3 of our lunar colony walkthrough. we were going to post this yesterday but we had no internet!
1. after arriving on the Moon, walk right to the airlock door and enter the Vehicle Bay.
2. Jump up to the lockers, click on the open locker to get the operator’s manual
3. exit the Vehicle Bay and enter the Barraks (where people sleep)
4 . walk right to the ladder and climb to the top floor.
5. walk left to the computer and click on the computer to read her emails ( she’s found alien artifacts!)
6. open the manual and find the directions for “Reboot”. remember them closely
7 click on the computer and enter the command on the side buttons. now you can control the Vehicle Bay airlock doors
8. set the doors to open and return to the Vehicle Bay. climb to the top right side and open the skylight.
9. jump to the platform directly below and set the reflector to face a little down from left until it hits the next reflector
10. go to the reflector on the far left and point it twords the moon buggy
11. the moon buggy charges and now you can drive it out. click on the moon buggy and drive out.
12. once out of the vehicle bay, drive northeast to the building there (the research lab). click on the building to park the buggy.
13. there’s a rock blocking the entrance! click on the hook at the back of the buggy and attach it to the rock and the buggy pulls it away
14. enter the airlock door and walk left to the computer and read the studies. jump up to the pressure chamber and set it to high. youve been compressed!
15. jump down to the computer and walk left and squeeze through the opening in the boxes ( this is only possible if you’re compressed) and enter the infirmary ( woah, this room has a gravity glitch!)
16. walk left to the medi hose and jump to the center ( the room with a cross in it)
17. go down in the left chamber and down to the maintenance room and click on the small vent to blow the locator device out of the larger vent .
18 . examine the locator and apparently Salerno ( the person you need to find) is in the Bio- dome( the southwest building)!
that is the end of part 3. part 4 will be tomorrow. also I wasnt clear that finding commander Salerno was the reason why you were sent to the Moon . also, I’m sorry I wasnt clear about the infirmary. I didnt know how to explain it.
by: Bendy Starfish
Hi, this is part 2 of our Lunar Colony Walkthrough. Hope it’s helpful!
1. after you grab the headpeice, mission control will explain how to control the rocket out of Earth’s Atmosphere
2. when you clear the Atmosphere, Mission Control will tell you to look at the stars. Wow, this is one of the most beautiful scenes in all Poptropica.
3. then, mission control will have you steer the rocket through asteroids. try not to fill the damage meter or you’ll start all over
4. now you need to fix the dent the asteroid made. “swim” left to the compartment that says “Toolkit”
5. click on the compartment and then click the the toolkit to grab it.
6. swim right and down around the cone, then left along the bottom until you see the dent
7. click on the dent and completely fill it with the foam.
8. then mission control tells you to turn on auto pilot until the lunar orbit ( he had to tell us now!)
MANY HOURS LATER………………………………………………………
9. Now you need to fly the Lunar Lander to the surface. use the mouse button to slow down and the cursor to steer. you also need to land in the light cylinder
10. Congradulations! you made it to the Moon! ( if you want to go to another island, there is a blimp on the moon because you can’t return to Earth until your mission is complete)
I hope this helped, we will have part 3 tomorrow!
by: Bendy Starfish
This is part 1 of our Lunar Colony walkthrough! We will do the first part from arrival on the island to the launch to the Moon.
1. when you arrive you are in Cape Carpenter (a knockoff of the real Cape Canaveral in Florida). You may talk to the family of tourists and the astronaut on the stage to the right of the blimp but those arent nessasary.
2. go right to the Mission Control building and click “ENTER”
3. talk to the Mission Control workers (apparently, the PASE(Poptropica Administration of Space Exploration) is being shut down and they can only afford 2 mission control for the last launch)
4. then the Mission Control boss walks in and points out that the man going into space for the last launch is looking queasy. he then asks you to find somthing to calm his stomach.
5. exit the building and go left to the stage and click on the bottle (Ginger Ale received)
6. go right to the lauch zone ( just right of Mission Control) and click on the elevator button
7. jump on and click it again
8. at the top, enter the rocket
9. use the ginger ale, the astronaut feels better
10. the astronaut has you hold his helmet while he gets his wallet.
11. he then locks you in. It was a trick!
That is the end of part 1. part 2 will be posted tomorrow. Bye !
Today, Lunar Colony released to members (non- members can play a demo). the mission on this island is to rescue a lost astronaut on the Moon. we will have a walkthrough when we finish it. we also forgot to tell you that the list of islands by map size is postponed until next week so we can include Lunar colony.
There is a countdown clock on the poptropica.com homepage for Lunar Colony! The infopage says it releases on August 16 to members and to non-members on September 6. According to the clock, the island’s membership release is at 2:00 pm central time next Thursday (August 16th). We will have a walkthrough when we complete this island. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!