2012 was a special year. Poptropicapages was created, we posted 90 posts, 9 islands released. we will have a poll to vote on your favorite island in 2012! Also, next tuesday (January 8) is our first birthday! All this week, we will post the Zomberry island walkthroughs on youtube. We hope 2013 has fun Islands released
this is part 5 of our video walkthrough. part 6 is on our youtube channel
Yesterday afternoon was the release of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (from now on we will call it Chocolate Factory) to members! non-members get a limited demo. 4 mischevious children are scattered throughout the factory and it’s up to you to find them!
Part 5 and 6 for Super Villain Island comes this weekend. Chocolate Factory Island will come to non-members on December 6th!
It’s official! the Poptropica creators have revealed the release date: tomorrow, November 15 2012! we will post when it’s available (and when we can get to it)! hopefully, we can get a walkthrough next week and can finish the one for Super Villain Island (we are very behind as you can see)!
check out our youtube channel for part 4. part 5 coming soon!
Because of technical difficulties, part 3 of our walkthrough had to be written. Here it is!
1. In Black Widow’s dream, equip the sprayer with turpentine(paint thinner) and enter the first painting, the Black Widow will get mad and send her spider minions after you.
2 in the first painting, get the shrinking potion in the upper right corner.In the second painting, the crystal key is hanging on the crecent moon. the third painting has no item to get. be sure to clean up the grafiti in each painting!
3. after cleaning the grafiti, the Black Widow will try to stop you from destroying her portrait. when you get near her painting, try to spray it.
4. the Black Widow will die after you destroy her portrait.
5. pick up the paintbrush totem.
6. enter Capt’n Crawfish’s dream
7. walk to the right to a ship in the bottle without waking the sleeping pirates!
8. use shrinking potion to enter bottle
9. jump onto the masts and trap the pirates in the boxes without waking them up!
10. with the pirates in boxes, go to the deck andget to the cannons without pirates sleeping on them. on the deck above, there are rolling cannons with pirates.
11.fire the cannons when there are no pirates in the way.
12. the bottle will crack and you will return to normal height. you will get the ship as Capt’n Crawfish’s totem
13. exit the dream
We hope this was helpful! part 4 will (hopefully) be in video!
Happy Halloween Poptropicans! You should check out the Haunted House gold card in the Poptropica store to celebrate this sweet holiday! check out our youtube channel(http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogwhtxcmgCBU4LHnaqFtnA?feature=results_main) for part 2 of our walkthrough. part 3 will be written this weekend!